Tuesday 23 February 2016

Study fuel

 
Good evening!
 

Today has been dedicated to studying accounting for one of my uni exams next week. I thought I would share with you what I had for lunch (yes you read that right) I am a bit obsessed with porridge at the moment because its so warming and filling! It's also super quick to make which is good for when you're in a rush, so why can't you have it for lunch?
 
The trick with porridge is choosing the right one. Some brands aren't that good for you as they contain quite a lot of sugar or calories. My favourite are Tesco's value porridge oats. with a suggested portion size of 50g and only 190 calories per serving you can actually have enough to fill you up.
 
I make mine with 3/4 water and 1/4 milk and just pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high and voila! I topped it with chia seeds, desiccated coconut and a banana.
 
I hope this inspires you to get on the porridge bandwagon.
 
Love Charli x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment