Thursday 25 February 2016

Dinner out: Cinnamon Culture

 
Just a quick post to share with you my delicious dinner out last night. My boyfriend and I were celebrating our year anniversary so he treated me to dinner at a local Indian restaurant. This is not your usual Indian restaurant, you will not find your standard chicken korma or lamb bhuna on the menu. The menu was comprised of an arrange of unusual but intriguing dishes such as chilli wild prawns and even a dish that contained wild boar!
 
I wasn't adventurous enough to try that but instead opted for chilli squid (below) for starter, chicken curry for main and coconut sorbet for dessert.

 
(I have been looking for coconut sorbet in supermarkets for ages but can't seem to find it, does anyone know where I can buy some?)
 
My boyfriend had mint and chilli lamb kofte kebab for starter and spiced lamb shank with sweet potato mash for main which looked so good!
 
 
No this food is not particularly healthy but it's fine to give yourself a night off every once in a while, you deserve it!
Now time for an extra long workout, wish me luck.
 
Love Charli x
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment