Monday 29 February 2016

Busy day!

Last night I made sure I went to bed by 9:30 so that I could get up at 7 this morning to fit in my workout. I usually find it so much harder to work out in the morning before I've had anything to eat, my blood sugar levels get quite low so last night I made myself a quick banana chia seed pudding that I could eat first thing when I woke up. It was so easy to make, I just mixed together 1 overripe mashed banana with 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt and 1 tbsp of chia seeds and then covered and put it in the fridge. This was ideal as it was really light and I didn't have to wait ages after consuming it to exercise.

I then commenced my 30 minutes workout. Recently I've been using the Nike workout app which I highly recommend! They have different workouts available depending on your level and no gym is required. I am definitely a fan of home workouts, as a student who can afford a gym membership right? I've been using it for a few weeks now and have definitely noticed how toned my legs are getting.
After getting showered and ready and having a bowl of porridge to refuel, I then commenced my hour and a half commute to uni in London, stayed for my seminar and then came home in time for work (I work from home). I needed to rustle up something quick for lunch so I made this:

This is now my new favourite lunch recipe, fried tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach on wholemeal toast. It's so easy to make and if you want you can even add an egg on top!
 
Time to finish off my work and then study for my upcoming exams.
Enjoy the rest of your day
 
Love Charli x

No comments:

Post a Comment