Monday 7 March 2016

Easiest and tastiest omelette recipe EVER!

Okay, so the other day we had barely any food in and I needed to make myself a quick lunch so I decided to use the eggs we had and make myself an omelette as I haven't had one in about 2 years!

I thought I'd give it a try without using a recipe because I thought 'how hard can it be?' I'm glad I didn't because when I had a look after, I found all these recipes trying to turn something so simple into something that took longer than 1 hour in some cases!



This is my new go-to speedy lunch recipe:

Ingredients:
2 eggs
1 tbsp. milk
handful of spinach
1 slice of ham
1 handful of grated cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
pepper to season

Method:
1. In a bowl lightly whisk the two eggs together and then whisk in the milk.
2. add a sprinkle of pepper and the mixed herbs and stir.
3. place a non-stick pan on a medium-high heat (about gas mark 4)
4. add the egg mixture to the pan and then place the spinach, broken up ham pieces and cheese on top.
5. wait a couple of minutes for it to cook and then season with some more pepper.
6. plate up and enjoy!

It really is that simple and is high in protein so would be a great lunch to have after a workout.

Love Charli x



No comments:

Post a Comment